List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:February 17 2001 2:00pm
Subject:Re: MySQL GUI Client
View as plain text
Hi!

<cut>

Y> Is this what this mailing list is about.

Y> YOURS SINCERELY
Y> Shivakanth

This mailing list is for developers that want to discuss how to
develop new MySQL features and understanding the internals in MySQL.

I think the original mail did fit into this category as James wants to
work on the MySQL GUI.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
MySQL GUI ClientJames Buchanan13 Feb
  • Re: MySQL GUI ClientSinisa Milivojevic14 Feb
Re: MySQL GUI ClientMr.Y.SHIVAKANT16 Feb
  • Re: MySQL GUI ClientMichael Widenius17 Feb