List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thimble Smith Date:February 16 2001 7:06pm
Subject:Re: MySQLGUI
View as plain text
On Fri, Feb 16, 2001 at 12:40:03PM -0500, DonONeal@stripped wrote:
> I'm currently using MySQLGUI version 1.7.4 (windows).  I'm trying to use the
> CREATE TABLE new_table_name SELECT * FROM tbl_name and I'm receiving a
> message that there's a syntax area at SELECT.  Am I coding this correctly or
> is this statement not supported.

Thanks for your interest in MySQL.  This particular list is
meant for discussing changes to the MySQL code itself.  You
can find out which list to use on our web site:

    http://www.mysql.com/documentation/lists.html

When in doubt, write mysql@stripped.  You don't have
to subscribe in order to write the list.

Thanks,

Tim

--
  /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /    Tim Smith <tim@stripped>