List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thimble Smith Date:February 16 2001 5:40pm
Subject:Re: MySQLGUI
View as plain text
On Fri, Feb 16, 2001 at 08:53:43AM -0700, Shawn Boedecker wrote:
> I just started looking at the MySQLGUI tool in depth yesterday.  I have one
> question for now.  I'm able to save queries via the "Save Query" button but
> I don't see any facility to load the query back in from a file.  Is this
> functionality missing or hidden?  I've examined all the readme's and didn't
> see any reference to this functionality.

Thanks for your interest in MySQL.  This particular list is
meant for discussing changes to the MySQL code itself.  You
can find out which list to use on our web site:

    http://www.mysql.com/documentation/lists.html

When in doubt, write mysql@stripped.  You don't have
to subscribe in order to write the list.

Thanks,

Tim

--
  /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /    Tim Smith <tim@stripped>