List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:October 8 2002 6:03am
Subject:Re: Load problems with 3.23.51 (syscall/lack thereof)
View as plain text
Hi!

<cut>

Jocelyn> <cut>

>> We will inform you as soon as we have managed to solve this.  The
>> current state is that wWe know that one can get a working MySQL server
>> by compiling MySQL on a different build machine without our optimized
>> glibc library.  The problem is that the optimized glibc library
>> (similar one to the ones used in 3.23.49a) is needed for a lot of our
>> 'heavy' users and we really need to get this working.

Jocelyn> What about trying glibc 2.3 (it seems it includes a lots of optimisation) ?

We tried that first but this also failed so we went back to the 2.2
version that worked before.

<cut>

>> Did you get out of sync errors with 4.0.4 too ?
>> (Just curious)

Jocelyn> In my case, I get out of sync errors with 4.0.4 as well as 4.0.5 and 4.1.
Jocelyn> The problem seems to be definitively a php related problem :

Jocelyn> http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=19529

Yes, it looks the problem is that executes rollback without first
cleaning up the old command.

Regards,
Monty

Thread
RE: Load problems with 3.23.51 (syscall/lack thereof)Steven Roussey3 Oct
  • RE: Load problems with 3.23.51 (syscall/lack thereof)Michael Widenius7 Oct
RE: Load problems with 3.23.51 (syscall/lack thereof)Steven Roussey4 Oct
Re: Load problems with 3.23.51 (syscall/lack thereof)Jocelyn Fournier7 Oct
  • Re: Load problems with 3.23.51 (syscall/lack thereof)Michael Widenius8 Oct
    • RE: Load problems with 3.23.51 (syscall/lack thereof)Steven Roussey9 Oct
    • RE: Load problems with 3.23.51 (syscall/lack thereof)Steven Roussey9 Oct
Re: Load problems with 3.23.51 (syscall/lack thereof)Jocelyn Fournier10 Oct