List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tobias Rundström Date:October 24 2000 12:50pm
Subject:Shared Memory.
View as plain text
Hello MySQL developers. I have a question about the MYSQL* struct.

I am trying to build a connection pool daemon for mysql, a program that
should handle all connections to my mysql server and then share them to
program (in this case a cgi script).

To do this I compiled libmm and wanted to send the struct over with unix
sockets. But the struct contains pointers to other memory adresses. What I
know need is a way to copy the struct in to my shared memory struct and I
wonder if there are any better way to do this then to do it manualy?

Kind Regards Tobias Rundström

Thread
Shared Memory.Tobias Rundström24 Oct
  • Re: Shared Memory.sasha24 Oct