List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:September 7 2002 10:02pm
Subject:Re: Feature request
View as plain text
At 22:30 +0200 9/7/02, Georg Richter wrote:
>On Saturday 07 September 2002 14:39, Paul DuBois wrote:
>
>Hello Paul,
>
>>  >a) to unset a database [mysql_select_db(mysql, "")]
>>
>>  If you call mysql_change_user() with a NULL value for the database
>>  name argument, it de-selects the database.
>
>Thx, that could be a solution. I also discussed with zak to add this function
>to ext/mysql. Or better to reintroduce: Zeev removed it long time ago, dunno
>why :( .

My understanding is that this was just an oversight; it got lost between
PHP 3 and PHP 4.  I don't think there's any reason not to include it.

>Georg

Thread
Feature requestGeorg Richter7 Sep
  • Re: Feature requestPaul DuBois7 Sep
    • Re: Feature requestPeter Zaitsev7 Sep
      • Re: Feature requestGeorg Richter8 Sep
    • Re: Feature requestGeorg Richter8 Sep
  • Re: Feature requestPaul DuBois7 Sep
    • Re: Feature requestGeorg Richter8 Sep
      • Re: Feature requestPaul DuBois8 Sep
  • Re: Feature requestSinisa Milivojevic7 Sep