List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:September 7 2002 12:37pm
Subject:Re: Feature request
View as plain text
At 13:10 +0200 9/7/02, Georg Richter wrote:
>Hello,
>
>for making persistent connections in PHP a little bit safer, it would be nice
>to have the possibilities
>
>a) to unset a database [mysql_select_db(mysql, "")]
>
>b) to unset user-variables for the current connection

c) to unset the value returned by LAST_INSERT_ID().  I guess you can
do that now, but you may want to add it to the list of things to be
undone.  (I notice PHP 4.2.3 now rolls back transactions when the
request ends, I assume you're thinking about what else should be done?)

>Maybe I'm wrong, but I didn't find any facility to realize this with an
>api-call or SQL.Statement.
>
>Regards
>
>Georg

Thread
Feature requestGeorg Richter7 Sep
  • Re: Feature requestPaul DuBois7 Sep
    • Re: Feature requestPeter Zaitsev7 Sep
      • Re: Feature requestGeorg Richter8 Sep
    • Re: Feature requestGeorg Richter8 Sep
  • Re: Feature requestPaul DuBois7 Sep
    • Re: Feature requestGeorg Richter8 Sep
      • Re: Feature requestPaul DuBois8 Sep
  • Re: Feature requestSinisa Milivojevic7 Sep