List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:January 26 2001 2:19pm
Subject:Need help to port MySQL to BEOS
View as plain text
Hi!

We get a lot of mail from users that would like to know if MySQL
works on BeOS. Unfortunately we don't have any person who knows BeOS
or has time to do a port :(

We are interested in finding someone to do a port, and we will help
them with any technical questions they may have while doing the port.

We have previously talked with some BeOS developers that have said
that MySQL is 80% ported to BeOS, but we haven't heard from these in a
while.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Need help to port MySQL to BEOSMichael Widenius26 Jan