List:Internals« Previous Message
From:Stefan Kullack Date:August 23 2014 1:25pm
Subject:Two-minute(!)-survey on motivation and free time contribution of
open source developers
View as plain text

Dear all,

for a university research project at the Technical University Berlin (Germany) I would
like to gather some original input from open source software developers. I kept the
length of the survey to an absolute minimum!!!

It would be fantastic if you could spend two minutes on three simple questions!

Here is the link to the survey: https://de.surveymonkey.com/s/MFKXYLP

I highly appreciate the time you take for filling it out!

Best regards,

Stefan Kullack

Master student of Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship at TU Berlin

Thread
Two-minute(!)-survey on motivation and free time contribution ofopen source developersStefan Kullack23 Aug 2014