List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dmitry Lenev Date:May 6 2014 7:20am
Subject:Re: Incorrect locking for global_query_id
View as plain text
Hello Stewart!

* Stewart Smith <stewart@stripped> [14/05/06 03:20]:
> So, the Register link for creating a account still
> doesn't work, so i'm filing a bug here:
> Found in MySQl 5.6.17,
> In sql/
> bool sp_head::execute_function(THD *thd, Item **argp, uint argcount,
> We have this code:
>     mysql_mutex_lock(&LOCK_thread_count);
>     q= global_query_id;
>     mysql_mutex_unlock(&LOCK_thread_count);
> Which is incorrect.
> It should at least by a my_atomic_load64 with the appropriate lock
> things around it.
> I haven't looked at if the mysql_bin.log.start_union_events(thd, q+1) is
> correct or not.

Thanks for pointing out this issue!!!

I have reported this issue as

BTW have you tried to register at and use
these credentials/account for ?

Dmitry Lenev, Software Developer
Oracle Development SPB/MySQL,

Are you MySQL certified?
Incorrect locking for global_query_idStewart Smith5 May
  • Re: Incorrect locking for global_query_idTor Didriksen6 May
    • Re: Incorrect locking for global_query_idStewart Smith6 May
  • Re: Incorrect locking for global_query_idDmitry Lenev6 May
    • Re: Incorrect locking for global_query_idStewart Smith6 May