List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:harryxiyou Date:April 2 2014 2:16pm
Subject:How to get large items from a table
View as plain text
Hi all,

I am designing and implementing a database upon a KV storage system. Now,
I wonder how to realize "select * from table" with high performance if there
are large amount of KV pairs in a table, which RAM cannot load all the KV pairs
in the table once. Now, I have a simple solution which would load a
default cursor (actually, it should be called "kv pair numbers per
time") number of KV pairs one time (So it may load many times and reply to the
select all request) in RAM. I am looking forward to receiving some
suggestions from
you.

Thanks, Harry.
Thread
How to get large items from a tableharryxiyou2 Apr 2014
  • Re: How to get large items from a tableshawn l.green2 Apr 2014
    • Re: How to get large items from a tableharryxiyou3 Apr 2014
Re: How to get large items from a tableharryxiyou2 Apr 2014