List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sveta Smirnova Date:May 7 2013 9:49am
Subject:Re: Patch for mysqldump
View as plain text
Hi Marco,

thank you for the patch!

Could you please open a feature request at bugs.mysql.com, put your
patch there and sign Oracle Contributor Agreement (OCA) as described in
newly created bug report in "Contributions" tab?

This will make possible for Oracle to accept this patch and include into
future versions.

Thank you,
Sveta.

--
Sveta Smirnova, Principal Technical Support Engineer, Russia
MySQL @ Oracle, Moscow, Russia, www.oracle.com/mysql