List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:AugustQ Date:April 23 2013 1:14pm
Subject:adding an index of my own type/code
View as plain text
Hi,

I'm using the source-code of MySQL-version 5.5.8

I want to implement my own type of an index and play with it. How can I
do this?

It's easy to add a storage engine. For creating the index on a table I
use a statement like:
    create index PRIMA3
    on ABDAOK(Id, PZN, ArtikelBez)
    type  AQTREE;

I go a syntax-error: ERROR 1064 (42000)

What do I have to do to implement my own index-code?
Is there a newer version that supports this better?

Thanks
AugustQ

Thread
adding an index of my own type/codeAugustQ23 Apr
  • Re: adding an index of my own type/codeStewart Smith23 Apr
    • Re: adding an index of my own type/codeAugustQ24 Apr
      • Re: adding an index of my own type/codeThomas Jones-Low24 Apr
      • Re: adding an index of my own type/codeSergei Golubchik24 Apr
        • Re: adding an index of my own type/codeAugustQ24 Apr