List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:frederic nivor Date:March 10 2013 7:15am
Subject:after cross compile, mysql table hidden while operation on it still work
View as plain text
Hi,
I'm trying to cross compile mysql server. Most of it work, but when I access the database
via root@localhost account (show databases;), I've got :
Database
information_schema
Applications
Developer
Library
System
bin
cores
etc
private
sbin
usr
var

Which seems to be my / directory.
When I try :
use mysql;
of course, the mysql database is unknown for him, but when I try :
select * from mysql.user;
I've got the right result.
So I thought the root user didn't have the right privileges, but when I check :
show grants for 'root'@'localhost';
I've got :
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO 'root'@'localhost' WITH GRANT OPTION
GRANT PROXY ON ''@'' TO 'root'@'localhost' WITH GRANT OPTION
Then I thought my datadir variable was not well configured, but when I try :
show variables;
I've got :
datadir /var/mobile/mysql/Library/data/
which is the right path, where mysql and performance_schema folder databases are stored.
Any idea ?
B.R.
Thread
after cross compile, mysql table hidden while operation on it still workfrederic nivor10 Mar