List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:March 6 2013 9:35pm
Subject:Re: effects of load data local on RSS
View as plain text
hi!

>>>>> "Zardosht" == Zardosht Kasheff <zardosht@stripped> writes:

Zardosht> Here is a stack trace where for LOAD DATA LOCAL, we get a call to
Zardosht> handler::extra with operation set to HA_EXTRA_IGNORE_DUP_KEY

<cut>

I missed the following code (was not totally obvious):

  /* We can't give an error in the middle when using LOCAL files */
  if (read_file_from_client && handle_duplicates == DUP_ERROR)
    ignore= 1;

So yes, LOAD DATA LOCAL has an implicite IGNORE.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
effects of load data local on RSSZardosht Kasheff28 Feb
  • effects of load data local on RSSMichael Widenius28 Feb
    • Re: effects of load data local on RSSZardosht Kasheff28 Feb
      • Re: effects of load data local on RSSMichael Widenius1 Mar
        • Re: effects of load data local on RSSZardosht Kasheff1 Mar
          • Re: effects of load data local on RSSZardosht Kasheff6 Mar
            • Re: effects of load data local on RSSDavi Arnaut6 Mar
          • Re: effects of load data local on RSSMichael Widenius6 Mar