List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marc Alff Date:February 15 2013 3:43pm
Subject:Re: API version for STORAGE ENGINE plugin is too different
View as plain text
On 2/15/13 4:13 PM, AugustQ wrote:
> Hi Sergei,
>
> thanks for your answer.
>
> But I did a fresh compile. So the MySQL-source and my own code were
> compiled with the same make-statement. And this could be seen by the
> timestamp of the files.
>
> Regards
> AugustQ
>
> Am Freitag, den 15.02.2013, 15:51 +0100 schrieb Sergei Golubchik:
>> Hi, AugustQ!
>>
>> On Feb 15, AugustQ wrote:
>>> Hello to everyone.
>>>
>>> I got this error-message yesterday and I don't know what's wrong here on
>>> my machine. So let me describe the situation:
>>
>> If you moved to a different mysql version,
>> you need to compile ha_dbf again for that mysql version.
>>
>> storage engine plugins work only in the mysql version that they were
>> built with.
>>
>>> What's going on here? What ma I doing wrong?
>>> PS: ha_dbf is a class I created by myself. Everything else seems to
>>> work.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Sergei

Random idea that may (or may not) help:

Make sure you use the proper header files in your include path, and do
not accidentally pick older (or just different) header files that may be
installed already in your system.

Regards,
-- Marc Alff

Thread
API version for STORAGE ENGINE plugin is too differentAugustQ15 Feb
  • Re: API version for STORAGE ENGINE plugin is too differentSergei Golubchik15 Feb
    • Re: API version for STORAGE ENGINE plugin is too differentAugustQ15 Feb
      • Re: API version for STORAGE ENGINE plugin is too differentMarc Alff15 Feb
  • Re: API version for STORAGE ENGINE plugin is too differentAugustQ16 Feb