List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:AugustQ Date:February 15 2013 3:13pm
Subject:Re: API version for STORAGE ENGINE plugin is too different
View as plain text
Hi Sergei,

thanks for your answer.

But I did a fresh compile. So the MySQL-source and my own code were
compiled with the same make-statement. And this could be seen by the
timestamp of the files.

Regards
AugustQ

Am Freitag, den 15.02.2013, 15:51 +0100 schrieb Sergei Golubchik:
> Hi, AugustQ!
>
> On Feb 15, AugustQ wrote:
> > Hello to everyone.
> >
> > I got this error-message yesterday and I don't know what's wrong here on
> > my machine. So let me describe the situation:
>
> If you moved to a different mysql version,
> you need to compile ha_dbf again for that mysql version.
>
> storage engine plugins work only in the mysql version that they were
> built with.
>
> > What's going on here? What ma I doing wrong?
> > PS: ha_dbf is a class I created by myself. Everything else seems to
> > work.
>
> Regards,
> Sergei

Thread
API version for STORAGE ENGINE plugin is too differentAugustQ15 Feb
  • Re: API version for STORAGE ENGINE plugin is too differentSergei Golubchik15 Feb
    • Re: API version for STORAGE ENGINE plugin is too differentAugustQ15 Feb
      • Re: API version for STORAGE ENGINE plugin is too differentMarc Alff15 Feb
  • Re: API version for STORAGE ENGINE plugin is too differentAugustQ16 Feb