List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vadim Tkachenko Date:January 29 2013 1:38am
Subject:Re: [Maria-developers] what pros/cons of storing binary log in an
InnoDB table?
View as plain text
Stewart,

I would pretty much like to see benchmarks numbers, especially
under IO-bound workload before agreeing that it performs well.

--
Vadim Tkachenko, CTO, Percona
Phone +1-925-400-7377,  Skype: vadimtk153

Join us in Santa Clara for the annual Percona Live MySQL Conference & Expo 2013!
http://www.percona.com/live/mysql-conference-2013/

Looking for Replication with Data Consistency?
Try Percona XtraDB Cluster!
Thread
what pros/cons of storing binary log in an InnoDB table?Zardosht Kasheff28 Jan
  • Re: what pros/cons of storing binary log in an InnoDB table?Kristian Nielsen28 Jan
    • Re: what pros/cons of storing binary log in an InnoDB table?Zardosht Kasheff28 Jan
      • Re: what pros/cons of storing binary log in an InnoDB table?Kristian Nielsen28 Jan
        • Re: what pros/cons of storing binary log in an InnoDB table?Zardosht Kasheff28 Jan
    • Re: [Maria-developers] what pros/cons of storing binary log in an InnoDB table?Stewart Smith29 Jan
      • Re: [Maria-developers] what pros/cons of storing binary log in anInnoDB table?Vadim Tkachenko29 Jan
        • Re: [Maria-developers] what pros/cons of storing binary log in anInnoDB table?Zardosht Kasheff30 Jan
          • Re: [Maria-developers] what pros/cons of storing binary log in an InnoDB table?Kristian Nielsen30 Jan