List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ruedi Steinmann Date:December 14 2012 3:37pm
Subject:Envisaged Binary Log Changes
View as plain text
Dear All,

We are planning to build an asynchronous data-warehouse (we hope to
achieve 0.1-1s delay). We use a MySQL database for our production system
and would like to use the binary log of MySQL to keep the warehouse
up-to-date.

Are there any substantial changes to the BinLog envisaged which could
render the binlog useless for our purpose?

Thanks in Advance

Ruedi Steinmann

--
ruedi.steinmann@stripped   +41 44 268 83 65
Ergon Informatik AG, Kleinstrasse 15, CH-8008 Zürich

Thread
Envisaged Binary Log ChangesRuedi Steinmann14 Dec
  • Re: Envisaged Binary Log ChangesStewart Smith17 Dec
    • Re: Envisaged Binary Log ChangesDavi Arnaut17 Dec
    • Re: Envisaged Binary Log ChangesMats Kindahl19 Dec