List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ruedi Steinmann Date:December 14 2012 3:37pm
Subject:Envisaged Binary Log Changes
View as plain text
Dear All,

We are planning to build an asynchronous data-warehouse (we hope to
achieve 0.1-1s delay). We use a MySQL database for our production system
and would like to use the binary log of MySQL to keep the warehouse

Are there any substantial changes to the BinLog envisaged which could
render the binlog useless for our purpose?

Thanks in Advance

Ruedi Steinmann

ruedi.steinmann@stripped   +41 44 268 83 65
Ergon Informatik AG, Kleinstrasse 15, CH-8008 Zürich
e r g o n    smart people - smart software

Envisaged Binary Log ChangesRuedi Steinmann14 Dec
  • Re: Envisaged Binary Log ChangesStewart Smith17 Dec
    • Re: Envisaged Binary Log ChangesDavi Arnaut17 Dec
    • Re: Envisaged Binary Log ChangesMats Kindahl19 Dec