List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bjorn Munch Date:December 13 2012 10:04am
Subject:Re: Question about test cases in "mysql-test" directory
View as plain text
On 12/12 13.21, Weldon Whipple wrote:
> The tests in mysql-test/t and those beneath mysql-test/suite
> constitute the set of all tests.
>
> Both mysql-test/t and and the tests beneath mysql-test/suite are
> disjoint subsets of the set of all tests.

It's also worth noting that the tests under mysql-test/t belong to a
suite implicitly called 'main'. So in the test log, you'll find the
test 1st listed as main.1st and so on.

You can also run all the tests in t/ by specifying --suite-main.

A few suites have test files directly under suite/<name>/ rather than
suite/<name>/t/ since MTR will also look there. I would recommend
always putting new tests in a suite under suite/<name>/t/ to avoid
confusion.

- Bjorn Munch
Thread
Question about test cases in "mysql-test" directoryTianyin Xu12 Dec
  • Re: Question about test cases in "mysql-test" directoryGuilhem Bichot12 Dec
    • Re: Question about test cases in "mysql-test" directoryTianyin Xu12 Dec
      • Re: Question about test cases in "mysql-test" directoryDavi Arnaut12 Dec
        • Re: Question about test cases in "mysql-test" directoryTianyin Xu12 Dec
      • Re: Question about test cases in "mysql-test" directoryWeldon Whipple12 Dec
        • Re: Question about test cases in "mysql-test" directoryTianyin Xu12 Dec
          • Re: Question about test cases in "mysql-test" directoryWeldon Whipple12 Dec
            • Re: Question about test cases in "mysql-test" directoryGuilhem Bichot13 Dec
        • Re: Question about test cases in "mysql-test" directoryBjorn Munch13 Dec