List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tianyin Xu Date:December 12 2012 9:18pm
Subject:Re: Question about test cases in "mysql-test" directory
View as plain text
Thanks, Davi.

Yes, the link is helpful.

Unfortunately the link given by the online reference manual is wrong
which points to
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysqltest-2.0/en/

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 11:43 AM, Davi Arnaut <davi@stripped> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In case you haven't seen, some of this is documented at
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysqltest/2.0/en/mysql-test-run-pl.html
>
> On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 11:02 AM, Tianyin Xu <tixu@stripped> wrote:
>> Hi, Guilhem,
>>
>> Thanks a lot for the explanation!
>> So mysql-test/t is a subset of mysql-test/suite, am I right?
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 12:14 AM, Guilhem Bichot
>> <guilhem.bichot@stripped> wrote:

>>> In the beginning there was only mysql-test/t. Then MySQL developers felt the
>>> need to organize tests in suites, so they created mysql-test/suite, which
>>> has one sub directory per suite.
>>> If you simply run mysql-test-run it will print
>>> "Using suites:
>>>
> main,sys_vars,binlog,federated,rpl,innodb,innodb_fts,perfschema,funcs_1,opt_trace,parts",
>>> these are the suites which it tests by default.
>>> "main" is special: it means the tests in mysql-test/t.
>>> You can specify what suites you want:
>>> ./mtr --suite=main,binlog
>>>

>> --
>> Tianyin XU,
>> http://cseweb.ucsd.edu/~tixu/
>>
>> --

Tianyin XU,
http://cseweb.ucsd.edu/~tixu/
Thread
Question about test cases in "mysql-test" directoryTianyin Xu12 Dec
  • Re: Question about test cases in "mysql-test" directoryGuilhem Bichot12 Dec
    • Re: Question about test cases in "mysql-test" directoryTianyin Xu12 Dec
      • Re: Question about test cases in "mysql-test" directoryDavi Arnaut12 Dec
        • Re: Question about test cases in "mysql-test" directoryTianyin Xu12 Dec
      • Re: Question about test cases in "mysql-test" directoryWeldon Whipple12 Dec
        • Re: Question about test cases in "mysql-test" directoryTianyin Xu12 Dec
          • Re: Question about test cases in "mysql-test" directoryWeldon Whipple12 Dec
            • Re: Question about test cases in "mysql-test" directoryGuilhem Bichot13 Dec
        • Re: Question about test cases in "mysql-test" directoryBjorn Munch13 Dec