List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Konstantin Osipov Date:December 6 2012 7:59am
Subject:Re: forking mysql (contribution)
View as plain text
* Stewart Smith <stewart@stripped> [12/12/06 10:32]:
> I'd also point you at lp:maria for MariaDB and lp:percona-server for
> Percona Server[*]. Both of these branches/forks tend to take patches a
> lot quicker than Oracle does for their MySQL tree.
> [*] I work for Percona.

Hi Stewart,

yes, thanks, I am in process of submission to all branches.

I'm just having hard time figuring out the merge links between
forks -- ideally, if these merge links were reliable, it would be
enough to submit to MySQL/Oracle, and then wait till the patch
gets to Percona and MariaDB. But I'm no longer sure MariaDB is
merging with MySQL (am I wrong?), so I'm submitting to all.

--
http://tarantool.org - an efficient, extensible in-memory data store
Thread