List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dmitry Lenev Date:December 5 2012 6:31am
Subject:Re: forking mysql (contribution)
View as plain text
Hello, Kostja!

* Konstantin Osipov <kostja@stripped> [12/12/04 23:38]:
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to contribute a patch for mysql, which tree do I fork?

I think the tree to be used at the moment is:

lp:mysql-server

(which corresponds to 5.6 tree now, but AFAIK should
be updated to correspond to 5.7 once 5.6 GA is out).

Please keep in mind that there is a formal process associated
with contributions to be followed (signing contributor agreement
and etc.)

--
Dmitry Lenev, Software Developer
Oracle Development SPB/MySQL, www.mysql.com

Are you MySQL certified?  http://www.mysql.com/certification
Thread
forking mysql (contribution)Konstantin Osipov4 Dec
  • Re: forking mysql (contribution)Dmitry Lenev5 Dec
  • Re: forking mysql (contribution)Stewart Smith5 Dec
    • Re: forking mysql (contribution)Konstantin Osipov6 Dec
      • Re: forking mysql (contribution)Michael Widenius9 Dec