List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Zhixuan Zhu Date:November 29 2012 10:51pm
Subject:question about UDF
View as plain text
Hi,

I have two questions:

1. Is there a way that I can add customized reserved words to mysql?
2. Is it possible that I can use the customized reserve words in my udf
function?

For example,

my_udf_func(my_reserved_word, 3)

I know I can put a quote around the reserved word and pretend it's a
string; or I can even create another udf function for the reserved word and
invoke it with open parenthesis. But it'll be the best if I can just use
the keyword as it is. I'm using mysql-5.1.39. Thanks a lot for any
suggestion!

Grace
Thread
question about UDFZhixuan Zhu29 Nov
  • re: question about UDFMichael Widenius30 Nov
Re: question about UDFShaukat Mahmood Ahmad30 Nov