List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Shaukat Mahmood Ahmad Date:November 29 2012 12:13pm
Subject:How can I get LocaleID / LANGID for current thread (thd) / query?
View as plain text
Dear All,
How I can get LocaleID / LANGID for current thread (thd), / query, I
want to use this LocaleID / LANGID with FormatMessage() Windows API
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms679351(v=vs.85).aspx)
to get error message against error code for my windows based storage
engine.
Regards,
Shaukat Mahmood Ahmad
Thread
How can I get LocaleID / LANGID for current thread (thd) / query?Shaukat Mahmood Ahmad29 Nov
  • Re: How can I get LocaleID / LANGID for current thread (thd) / query?Abhishek Varshney29 Nov
  • Re: How can I get LocaleID / LANGID for current thread (thd) / query?Sergei Golubchik30 Nov
    • Re: How can I get LocaleID / LANGID for current thread (thd) / query?Shaukat Mahmood Ahmad30 Nov