List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bjorn Munch Date:October 22 2012 9:15am
Subject:Re: Cmake does not generate visual studio project for example
storage engine
View as plain text
On 22/10 11.07, Shaukat Mahmood Ahmad wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> When I run cmake to generate Visual Studio Solution / Projects from
> MySQL Source tree it does not generate visual studio project
> (example.vcxproj) for example storage engine
> (\mysql-5.6.7-rc\storage\example), however following projects are
> regenerated at (\mysql-5.6.7-rc\storage\example)

In 5.6, the example storage engine is no longer built by default.

> What changes are required in cmake files to generate  example.vcxproj?

Try adding -DWITH_EXAMPLE_STORAGE_ENGINE=ON to the cmake command. I
didn't verify this on Windows but it worked on Solaris.

- Bjorn Munch
Thread
Cmake does not generate visual studio project for example storage engineShaukat Mahmood Ahmad22 Oct
  • Re: Cmake does not generate visual studio project for examplestorage engineBjorn Munch22 Oct