List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:January 25 2001 5:18pm
Subject:Patch against 3.23.32 (need testers - HP-UX, Tru64)
View as plain text
Hi!

>>>>> "mysql-internals" == mysql-internals
> <mysql-internals@stripped> writes:

mysql-internals> I need some help testing the patches below. I've gutted the autoconf
mysql-internals> tests to determine the correct number of arguments in
mysql-internals> gethostbyname_r() and gethostbyaddr_r() (same tests that cURL uses)
mysql-internals> and replaced the old HAVE_GETHOST[blah] defines with
mysql-internals> HAVE_GETHOST[blah]_R_# (# number of arguments). OpenLDAP does things a
mysql-internals> little differently but the cURL autoconf tests have been tested on
mysql-internals> Solaris, HP-UX, IRIX, Tru64 UNIX, and Linux. The patches do the
mysql-internals> following:
mysql-internals>   1. Better autoconf tests to determine number of arguments for
mysql-internals>      gethostbyname_r and gethostbyaddr_r.
mysql-internals>   2. Remove _NO_PROTO from mysys/getopt.c. This causes problems on
mysql-internals>      Tru64 UNIX and isn't correct anyway. The correct way is to
mysql-internals>      make sure our getopt.h from include gets included before the
mysql-internals>      system one.
mysql-internals>   3. Fix cast to fourth parameter of log_archive in
mysql-internals>      sql/ha_berkeley.cc.

<cut>

Thanks;  Tim will incorporate this to our main source tree shortly!

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Patch against 3.23.32 (need testers - HP-UX, Tru64)mysql-internals25 Jan
  • Patch against 3.23.32 (need testers - HP-UX, Tru64)Michael Widenius25 Jan