List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Davi Arnaut Date:August 9 2012 7:34pm
Subject:Re: test cases?
View as plain text
On top of the aforementioned, there was a change in policy that a
change log for a particular release will now only be published when
the release becomes available for download. Also, the commits going to
the commits mailing list are now quite infrequent and mostly
irrelevant.

It seems that the few things that were developed in a somewhat open
manner no longer exist. It would be nice to know what is going on. It
might be seem as a direct attack on whoever develops on top of the
upstream MySQL.