List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:June 8 2012 7:15pm
Subject:re: last_insert_id() should return ulonglong, but is longlong
View as plain text
Hi!

>>>>> "Dvir" == Dvir Azulay <dvir.azulay@stripped> writes:

Dvir> Hello, this is my first time on this mailing list so I hope I'm on the
Dvir> right place.

Dvir> Last night I encountered an issue with LAST_INSERT_ID(), when my ID
Dvir> column is an UNSIGNED BIGINT; the return value was a SIGNED BIGINT.

Dvir> So I looked at the source code and saw this line:
Dvir>  longlong Item_func_last_insert_id::val_int()

Dvir> When in other places, it was referred to as ulonglong, here it is
Dvir> longlong. (When it should be ulonglong of course).

Dvir> Is this correct or am I looking at the wrong place?

Now fixed and pushed into MariaDB 5.5

Regards,
Monty
Thread
last_insert_id() should return ulonglong, but is longlongDvir Azulay31 May
  • re: last_insert_id() should return ulonglong, but is longlongMichael Widenius8 Jun
  • re: last_insert_id() should return ulonglong, but is longlongMichael Widenius8 Jun