List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:tomas ulin Date:May 9 2012 10:30am
Subject:Re: pointers on implementing foreign keys for a storage engine
View as plain text
There is no API for it.  InnoDB parses the query itself for the foreign
key part.

BR,

Tomas

On 2012-05-08 17:23, Zardosht Kasheff wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Are there any pointers for how one would go about implementing foreign
> keys in the storage engine? I cannot seem to figure it out from the
> handler API.
>
> Thanks
> -Zardosht

Thread
pointers on implementing foreign keys for a storage engineZardosht Kasheff8 May
  • Re: pointers on implementing foreign keys for a storage enginetomas ulin9 May
    • Re: pointers on implementing foreign keys for a storage enginePaul McCullagh10 May
  • Re: pointers on implementing foreign keys for a storage engineStewart Smith10 May
  • Re: pointers on implementing foreign keys for a storage engineDmitry Lenev11 May