List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:MARK CALLAGHAN Date:April 9 2012 7:19pm
Subject:Re: crashing server during a mysql test
View as plain text
For deterministic kill it can be done via the test/debug macros. We do
this frequently in tests added to the Facebook patch. Official MySQL
has very few crash recovery tests. Here is an example:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mysqlatfacebook/mysqlatfacebook/5.1/view/head:/mysql-test/t/crash_commit_before.test

Grep server source for "crash_commit_before" to see how this is done
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mysqlatfacebook/mysqlatfacebook/5.1/view/head:/sql/handler.cc