List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sergei Golubchik Date:April 9 2012 7:16pm
Subject:Re: multiple storage engines supporting XA
View as plain text
Hi, Zardosht!

On Apr 09, Zardosht Kasheff wrote:
> Hello Sergei,
>
> Is there a patch available for this? Also, was this the only issue to
> fix in order to get MariaDB working with multiple XA supporting
> storage engines?

No, I just fixed it in MariaDB. But, of course, you can extract the
patch with bzr.

There were two issues. After I fixed the first one - a crash - a second
one started showing up. Incorrect mutex locking order (that can cause
deadlocks).  It was found by MariaDB built-in mutex deadlock detector,
in MySQL it would've slipped in unnoticed.
This bug is fixed too, of course.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/maria/+bug/544173
https://bugs.launchpad.net/maria/+bug/578117