List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Zardosht Kasheff Date:April 9 2012 5:12pm
Subject:Re: multiple storage engines supporting XA
View as plain text
Hello Sergei,

Is there a patch available for this? Also, was this the only issue to
fix in order to get MariaDB working with multiple XA supporting
storage engines?

Thanks
-Zardosht

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 12:01 PM, Sergei Golubchik <serg@stripped> wrote:
> Hi, Zardosht!
>
> On Apr 09, Zardosht Kasheff wrote:
>> I am trying to add XA for our storage engine in 5.1.61, and am running
>> into http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=47134.
>>
>> Does anyone have experience with adding a storage engine (in addition
>> to InnoDB) that supports XA to MySQL? Does 5.5 have this problem?
>> MariaDB?
>
> No. It was fixed in MariaDB 5.1 almost two years ago.
>
> Regards,
> Sergei
Thread
multiple storage engines supporting XAZardosht Kasheff9 Apr
  • Re: multiple storage engines supporting XASergei Golubchik9 Apr
    • Re: multiple storage engines supporting XAZardosht Kasheff9 Apr
      • Re: multiple storage engines supporting XASergei Golubchik9 Apr
  • Re: multiple storage engines supporting XAStewart Smith9 Apr