List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sergei Golubchik Date:April 9 2012 4:01pm
Subject:Re: multiple storage engines supporting XA
View as plain text
Hi, Zardosht!

On Apr 09, Zardosht Kasheff wrote:
> I am trying to add XA for our storage engine in 5.1.61, and am running
> into http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=47134.
>
> Does anyone have experience with adding a storage engine (in addition
> to InnoDB) that supports XA to MySQL? Does 5.5 have this problem?
> MariaDB?

No. It was fixed in MariaDB 5.1 almost two years ago.

Regards,
Sergei
Thread
multiple storage engines supporting XAZardosht Kasheff9 Apr
  • Re: multiple storage engines supporting XASergei Golubchik9 Apr
    • Re: multiple storage engines supporting XAZardosht Kasheff9 Apr
      • Re: multiple storage engines supporting XASergei Golubchik9 Apr
  • Re: multiple storage engines supporting XAStewart Smith9 Apr