List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Zardosht Kasheff Date:April 9 2012 3:32pm
Subject:multiple storage engines supporting XA
View as plain text
Hello all,

I am trying to add XA for our storage engine in 5.1.61, and am running
into http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=47134.

Does anyone have experience with adding a storage engine (in addition
to InnoDB) that supports XA to MySQL? Does 5.5 have this problem?
MariaDB?

Does MySQL work when multiple engines support XA? Commenters in the
bug report expressed doubts.

Thanks
-Zardosht
Thread
multiple storage engines supporting XAZardosht Kasheff9 Apr
  • Re: multiple storage engines supporting XASergei Golubchik9 Apr
    • Re: multiple storage engines supporting XAZardosht Kasheff9 Apr
      • Re: multiple storage engines supporting XASergei Golubchik9 Apr
  • Re: multiple storage engines supporting XAStewart Smith9 Apr