List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Revathi Rangachari Date:March 5 2012 6:36pm
Subject:Re: query_cache_type and Aborted Clients
View as plain text
Hi Rick

Thanks for the explanation.

(1)  wait_timeout is global..in my setup.

(2) > Aborted_connects/Uptime -- when this is > 1, you might
> have a hacker > trying to get in -
...........In my case this is 2. How will I find out a hacker is trying to get in? My
log_warnings is set to 1.

(3)  Disabling query_cache_type  - will it increase the CPU utilization?

(4)  For investigating slow queries, I will not be in a position to share all the
information that you had asked for, due to security policies, however if you can provide
some guideline as to how to proceed with the investigations using the commands given
below, I will give it a try.

Thanks
Revathi R