List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vladimir Shebordaev Date:February 24 2012 1:19am
Subject:Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of date
View as plain text
2012/2/23 Davi Arnaut <davi@stripped>:
> You are most likely looking at the wrong tree/branch.

Oh, thanks. I've just branched the trees afresh from launchpad. I
guess they moved something around.

> On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 6:49 AM, Vladimir Shebordaev
> <vladimir.shebordaev@stripped> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I just have to confirm that both current 5.1 and 5.5 GA releases
>> (5.1.61 and 5.5.20 respectively) are still missing from bzr main
>> trees: the former is at revno 3606 and version 5.1.60 as per
>> configure.in, and the latter is at revno 3528 and version 5.5.17 as
>> per VERSION file contents. Is MySQL still open source? ;)
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Vladimir
>>

>> 2012/1/14 Stewart Smith <stewart@stripped>:
> several
> integration
> reason
>>>
>>> Thanks for clarifying this. It's great to hear that there's a good
>>> amount of QA going on before release.

> the
>>>
>>> The only thing that prompted me looking this time was that I couldn't
>>> find the release tag for 5.1.61 and it's the bzr tree that corresponds
>>> with the release that interests me.
>>>
>>> If the trees are updated when there's a new release and can just bzr
>>> branch the release tags, then I'm awesomely happy.
>>>
>>> The clarification is most welcome and thanks for making each successive
>>> release better than the last and of high quality.
>>> --
>>> Stewart Smith
>>>
>>> --

(again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateStewart Smith13 Jan
  • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateRazvan Musaloiu-E.13 Jan
    • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateStewart Smith13 Jan
  • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of datetomas ulin13 Jan
    • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateRazvan Musaloiu-E.13 Jan
    • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateStewart Smith14 Jan
      • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateVladimir Shebordaev23 Feb
        • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateDavi Arnaut23 Feb
          • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateVladimir Shebordaev24 Feb