List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Davi Arnaut Date:February 23 2012 4:33pm
Subject:Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of date
View as plain text
You are most likely looking at the wrong tree/branch.

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 6:49 AM, Vladimir Shebordaev
<vladimir.shebordaev@stripped> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just have to confirm that both current 5.1 and 5.5 GA releases
> (5.1.61 and 5.5.20 respectively) are still missing from bzr main
> trees: the former is at revno 3606 and version 5.1.60 as per
> configure.in, and the latter is at revno 3528 and version 5.5.17 as
> per VERSION file contents. Is MySQL still open source? ;)
>
> --
> Regards,
> Vladimir
>

> 2012/1/14 Stewart Smith <stewart@stripped>:
>> On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 10:14:48 +0100, tomas ulin <tomas.ulin@stripped>
> wrote:
>>> Stewart, All, you should not expect the main trees to be updated more
>>> often than in conjunction with a regular release.  There are several
>>> reasons for this.  Among other things, there is rigorous integration
>>> testing before things are published in the main trees.  Another reason
>>> is handling of security related bugs which also causes delay in the
>>> update of the public trees.
>>
>> Thanks for clarifying this. It's great to hear that there's a good
>> amount of QA going on before release.
>>
>>> So if there is no update of the launchpad trees when we release, that
>>> calls for a reminder.  Otherwise, please be patient and wait for the
>>> next release before expecting an update of the launchpad releases.
>>
>> The only thing that prompted me looking this time was that I couldn't
>> find the release tag for 5.1.61 and it's the bzr tree that corresponds
>> with the release that interests me.
>>
>> If the trees are updated when there's a new release and can just bzr
>> branch the release tags, then I'm awesomely happy.
>>
>> The clarification is most welcome and thanks for making each successive
>> release better than the last and of high quality.
>> --
>> Stewart Smith
>>
>> --

(again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateStewart Smith13 Jan
  • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateRazvan Musaloiu-E.13 Jan
    • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateStewart Smith13 Jan
  • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of datetomas ulin13 Jan
    • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateRazvan Musaloiu-E.13 Jan
    • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateStewart Smith14 Jan
      • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateVladimir Shebordaev23 Feb
        • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateDavi Arnaut23 Feb
          • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateVladimir Shebordaev24 Feb