List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vladimir Shebordaev Date:February 23 2012 2:49pm
Subject:Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of date
View as plain text
Hello,

I just have to confirm that both current 5.1 and 5.5 GA releases
(5.1.61 and 5.5.20 respectively) are still missing from bzr main
trees: the former is at revno 3606 and version 5.1.60 as per
configure.in, and the latter is at revno 3528 and version 5.5.17 as
per VERSION file contents. Is MySQL still open source? ;)

Vladimir

2012/1/14 Stewart Smith <stewart@stripped>:
> On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 10:14:48 +0100, tomas ulin <tomas.ulin@stripped> wrote:
>> Stewart, All, you should not expect the main trees to be updated more
>> often than in conjunction with a regular release.  There are several
>> reasons for this.  Among other things, there is rigorous integration
>> testing before things are published in the main trees.  Another reason
>> is handling of security related bugs which also causes delay in the
>> update of the public trees.
>
> Thanks for clarifying this. It's great to hear that there's a good
> amount of QA going on before release.
>
>> So if there is no update of the launchpad trees when we release, that
>> calls for a reminder.  Otherwise, please be patient and wait for the
>> next release before expecting an update of the launchpad releases.
>
> The only thing that prompted me looking this time was that I couldn't
> find the release tag for 5.1.61 and it's the bzr tree that corresponds
> with the release that interests me.
>
> If the trees are updated when there's a new release and can just bzr
> branch the release tags, then I'm awesomely happy.
>
> The clarification is most welcome and thanks for making each successive
> release better than the last and of high quality.
> --
> Stewart Smith

(again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateStewart Smith13 Jan
  • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateRazvan Musaloiu-E.13 Jan
    • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateStewart Smith13 Jan
  • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of datetomas ulin13 Jan
    • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateRazvan Musaloiu-E.13 Jan
    • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateStewart Smith14 Jan
      • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateVladimir Shebordaev23 Feb
        • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateDavi Arnaut23 Feb
          • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateVladimir Shebordaev24 Feb