List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Razvan Musaloiu-E. Date:January 13 2012 4:37pm
Subject:Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of date
View as plain text
An update of the tree in conjunction with the tarball is all I'm
looking for. Right that doesn't seem to be the case. 5.1.61 is already
out but there is not mysql-5.1.61 tag present on the launchpad.

-- Razvan ME

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 1:14 AM, tomas ulin <tomas.ulin@stripped> wrote:

> Stewart, All, you should not expect the main trees to be updated more often
> than in conjunction with a regular release.  There are several reasons for
> this.  Among other things, there is rigorous integration testing before
> things are published in the main trees.  Another reason is handling of
> security related bugs which also causes delay in the update of the public
> trees.
>
> So if there is no update of the launchpad trees when we release, that calls
> for a reminder.  Otherwise, please be patient and wait for the next release
> before expecting an update of the launchpad releases.
>
> BR,
>
> Tomas Ulin
> VP MySQL Engineering
>

> On 2012-01-13 01:58, Stewart Smith wrote:
>>
>> The bzr trees on launchpad:
>> lp:mysql-server
>> lp:mysql-server/5.5
>> lp:mysql-server/5.1
>>
>> all haven't been updated since the 2nd of January.
>>
>> This is starting to look either very careless or intentional... is there
>> someone I could contact directly?

(again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateStewart Smith13 Jan
  • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateRazvan Musaloiu-E.13 Jan
    • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateStewart Smith13 Jan
  • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of datetomas ulin13 Jan
    • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateRazvan Musaloiu-E.13 Jan
    • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateStewart Smith14 Jan
      • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateVladimir Shebordaev23 Feb
        • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateDavi Arnaut23 Feb
          • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateVladimir Shebordaev24 Feb