List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:tomas ulin Date:January 13 2012 9:14am
Subject:Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of date
View as plain text
Stewart, All, you should not expect the main trees to be updated more
often than in conjunction with a regular release.  There are several
reasons for this.  Among other things, there is rigorous integration
testing before things are published in the main trees.  Another reason
is handling of security related bugs which also causes delay in the
update of the public trees.

So if there is no update of the launchpad trees when we release, that
calls for a reminder.  Otherwise, please be patient and wait for the
next release before expecting an update of the launchpad releases.

BR,

Tomas Ulin
VP MySQL Engineering

On 2012-01-13 01:58, Stewart Smith wrote:
> The bzr trees on launchpad:
> lp:mysql-server
> lp:mysql-server/5.5
> lp:mysql-server/5.1
>
> all haven't been updated since the 2nd of January.
>
> This is starting to look either very careless or intentional... is there
> someone I could contact directly?

Thread
(again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateStewart Smith13 Jan
  • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateRazvan Musaloiu-E.13 Jan
    • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateStewart Smith13 Jan
  • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of datetomas ulin13 Jan
    • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateRazvan Musaloiu-E.13 Jan
    • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateStewart Smith14 Jan
      • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateVladimir Shebordaev23 Feb
        • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateDavi Arnaut23 Feb
          • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateVladimir Shebordaev24 Feb