List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Razvan Musaloiu-E. Date:January 13 2012 5:55am
Subject:Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of date
View as plain text
Hi!

I'm also interested in the resolution for this issue.

-- Razvan ME

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 4:58 PM, Stewart Smith <stewart@stripped> wrote:
> The bzr trees on launchpad:
> lp:mysql-server
> lp:mysql-server/5.5
> lp:mysql-server/5.1
>
> all haven't been updated since the 2nd of January.
>
> This is starting to look either very careless or intentional... is there
> someone I could contact directly?
>
> --
> Stewart Smith

(again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateStewart Smith13 Jan
  • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateRazvan Musaloiu-E.13 Jan
    • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateStewart Smith13 Jan
  • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of datetomas ulin13 Jan
    • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateRazvan Musaloiu-E.13 Jan
    • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateStewart Smith14 Jan
      • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateVladimir Shebordaev23 Feb
        • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateDavi Arnaut23 Feb
          • Re: (again) BZR trees on launchpad are out of dateVladimir Shebordaev24 Feb