List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Razvan Musaloiu-E. Date:January 3 2012 11:47pm
Subject:Re: MySQL BZR trees on launchpad broken *AGAIN*
View as plain text
How did you get the 2011-12-01 date? The trunk [1] page currently says:

  This branch may be out of date, because Launchpad has not been able
to access it since 2011-09-10.

The tags are also ways behind relative to the .tar.gz releases (last
5.1 is 5.1.60 and last 5.5 is 5.5.19):

  $ bzr tags | egrep 'mysql-5.1.(58|59|60)'
  mysql-5.1.58         3560.3.13

  $ bzr tags | egrep 'mysql-5.5.1[5-9]'
  mysql-5.5.15         2875.292.14

[1] https://code.launchpad.net/~mysql/mysql-server/mysql-trunk