List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stewart Smith Date:January 3 2012 1:04am
Subject:MySQL BZR trees on launchpad broken *AGAIN*
View as plain text
Looking at https://code.launchpad.net/mysql-server, I see that neither
trunk, 5.5 or 5.1 trees have been updated since 2011-12-01.

It'd be great to see it fixed, and perhaps some monitoring put in place
so it's not just up to me to find this out?

(The good news is I could just copy and paste my mail from a little over
a month ago).

This *really* doesn't look good... to the point that I'm thinking of
constructing a cron job to automatically send mail when the trees are
old.
--
Stewart Smith
Thread