List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vladislav Vaintroub Date:December 19 2011 8:40pm
Subject:RE: Can't link custom library
View as plain text

This is very basic CMake. If you link foo to something, add
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARY(something foo) to CMakeLists.txt  after "something" is
created.
For statically built plugins it is done automatically. Anything else needs
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARY. What is the purpose of the linking your custom library
(and with what would you like to link it?)