List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John Esmet Date:December 19 2011 8:00pm
Subject:Re: question about locks with optimize table
View as plain text
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone has some insight on this? Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,

- John

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 9:45 PM, John Esmet <john.esmet@stripped> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I'm looking to modify mysql to allow a storage engine to run optimize
> table and have other cilents be able to select/insert/etc. where is a
> good place to start looking for modifications? I noticed sql_table.cc
> calls mysql_admin_table for optimize statements, which i assume does
> the table locking.
>
> Thanks for any help!
>
> - John
Thread
question about locks with optimize tableJohn Esmet15 Dec
  • Re: question about locks with optimize tableJohn Esmet19 Dec
  • re: question about locks with optimize tableMichael Widenius27 Dec
Re: question about locks with optimize tableZardosht Kasheff28 Dec
Re: question about locks with optimize tableMichael Widenius28 Dec
  • Re: question about locks with optimize tableZardosht Kasheff28 Dec
    • Re: question about locks with optimize tableMichael Widenius29 Dec