List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John Esmet Date:December 15 2011 2:45am
Subject:question about locks with optimize table
View as plain text
Hi Guys,

I'm looking to modify mysql to allow a storage engine to run optimize
table and have other cilents be able to select/insert/etc. where is a
good place to start looking for modifications? I noticed sql_table.cc
calls mysql_admin_table for optimize statements, which i assume does
the table locking.

Thanks for any help!

- John
Thread
question about locks with optimize tableJohn Esmet15 Dec
  • Re: question about locks with optimize tableJohn Esmet19 Dec
  • re: question about locks with optimize tableMichael Widenius27 Dec
Re: question about locks with optimize tableZardosht Kasheff28 Dec
Re: question about locks with optimize tableMichael Widenius28 Dec
  • Re: question about locks with optimize tableZardosht Kasheff28 Dec
    • Re: question about locks with optimize tableMichael Widenius29 Dec