List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Davi Arnaut Date:July 9 2011 2:00pm
Subject:Re: "OS thread id" removed
View as plain text
Hi,

On 7/6/11 1:50 PM, ghazel@stripped wrote:
> First off, where can I find a real commit message? Second, is there no
> way to get the OS thread id now? It was very handy when tying MySQL
> thread id to OS thread id for debugging with gdb.

How did you tie the MySQL thread id to the OS thread id? InnoDB did not
actually provide the OS thread id, it provide the value of the thread
descriptor. It was handy for locating the THD object? What exactly did
it help with?
Thread
"OS thread id" removedghazel6 Jul
  • Re: "OS thread id" removedKristian Nielsen6 Jul
    • Re: "OS thread id" removedSergei Golubchik6 Jul
  • Re: "OS thread id" removedDavi Arnaut9 Jul
    • Re: "OS thread id" removedghazel9 Jul
      • Re: "OS thread id" removedDavi Arnaut9 Jul
        • Re: "OS thread id" removedghazel9 Jul
          • Re: "OS thread id" removedDavi Arnaut9 Jul
            • Re: "OS thread id" removedghazel9 Jul
Re: "OS thread id" removedMARK CALLAGHAN6 Jul