List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sergei Golubchik Date:July 6 2011 7:15pm
Subject:Re: "OS thread id" removed
View as plain text
Hi, Kristian!

On Jul 06, Kristian Nielsen wrote:
> ghazel@stripped writes:
>
> > The "OS thread id" section of TRANSACTION output from "SHOW ENGINE
> > INNODB STATUS" appears to have been removed. There was no changelog
> > entry for this that I could find, and Launchpad only has this
> > unhelpful "merge from trunk" commit message with a huge pile of other
> > unrelated changes:
> > http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mysql/mysql-server/mysql-trunk/revision/3071
> >
> > First off, where can I find a real commit message?
>
>     bzr branch lp:mysql-server
>     bzr log -p --show-ids
> -rrevid:marko.makela@stripped
>
> I do not know if there is a way to get this directly from Launchpad, probably not.

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mysql/mysql-server/mysql-trunk/revision/marko.makela@ style="color:#666">stripped

Regards,
Sergei
Thread
"OS thread id" removedghazel6 Jul
  • Re: "OS thread id" removedKristian Nielsen6 Jul
    • Re: "OS thread id" removedSergei Golubchik6 Jul
  • Re: "OS thread id" removedDavi Arnaut9 Jul
    • Re: "OS thread id" removedghazel9 Jul
      • Re: "OS thread id" removedDavi Arnaut9 Jul
        • Re: "OS thread id" removedghazel9 Jul
          • Re: "OS thread id" removedDavi Arnaut9 Jul
            • Re: "OS thread id" removedghazel9 Jul
Re: "OS thread id" removedMARK CALLAGHAN6 Jul