List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:ghazel Date:July 6 2011 4:50pm
Subject:"OS thread id" removed
View as plain text
Hi,

The "OS thread id" section of TRANSACTION output from "SHOW ENGINE
INNODB STATUS" appears to have been removed. There was no changelog
entry for this that I could find, and Launchpad only has this
unhelpful "merge from trunk" commit message with a huge pile of other
unrelated changes:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mysql/mysql-server/mysql-trunk/revision/3071

First off, where can I find a real commit message? Second, is there no
way to get the OS thread id now? It was very handy when tying MySQL
thread id to OS thread id for debugging with gdb.

-Greg
Thread
"OS thread id" removedghazel6 Jul
  • Re: "OS thread id" removedKristian Nielsen6 Jul
    • Re: "OS thread id" removedSergei Golubchik6 Jul
  • Re: "OS thread id" removedDavi Arnaut9 Jul
    • Re: "OS thread id" removedghazel9 Jul
      • Re: "OS thread id" removedDavi Arnaut9 Jul
        • Re: "OS thread id" removedghazel9 Jul
          • Re: "OS thread id" removedDavi Arnaut9 Jul
            • Re: "OS thread id" removedghazel9 Jul
Re: "OS thread id" removedMARK CALLAGHAN6 Jul